If you wish to register with the practice, please visit us and talk to our receptionists. It would help if you could bring with you your up-to-date medical card, but if you don’t have this you will need to know the following details:
- Full name, including previous names
- Date and place of birth
- Previous address
- New address and post code
- Last name and address of your previous doctor
- NHS number if known – not the same as your National Insurance Number
- Identification Document (original) or student ID card
To register you will need you to complete the registration form and new patient questionnaire (see below) and return to the practice. Please click on this link here to download and complete the registration form.
You will need to provide the following at registration:
- Photographic ID
- Proof of your current address
- Immunisation record (for children under 5 years old)
- If you are struggling to provide any of this information please contact the surgery who will provide advise and support on registration.
You will then be offered a new patient check with our Health Care Assistant – these appointments usually last for 20 minutes. You will be asked to provide a urine sample for this appointment.